Saturday, June 29, 2013

Home Improvement and Info at Your Finger Tips


     It is amazing how much knowledge is on line, that you can google, or watch a Youtube video about, just about everything.
     Last night I was cleaning my oven, and I could not put the racks back in to save my life.  I realized that I was actually becoming anxious, so I stopped, to take a break, also frustrated that I could not find the tin foil, I had just bought, to line the bottom, which finally turned up.
     I researched how to put oven racks in, and I watched a whole Youtube video on how to clean an oven, just to see her put the racks back in.  I had to put my eye, (I can only see with one eye, and not well at that) right up to the computer screen, to see which way the ridges were going both in the oven, and on the racks.  In my 150 spacial relations IQ, I'd have thought I understood this so called, puzzle, but I had them upside down, which was the problem.  That was what google said, in that answer thing, but I had been too frustrated the first time I went back to it.   Anyway, voila, I got them back in.  I got it from the video.
     I have been finding that taking alieve for pain, caused my kidneys to hurt, and someone had told me they thought it was really bad for his kidneys, and I googled that today, and it can be bad for your kidneys, so I threw away some that I had, from a friend.
     It is frustrating to figure things out, especially on a hot sweaty day.  I have a gulf cart for going short distances, and a charger.  They are really, really old, but not that old to me, maybe two or three years.  I was all bummed out, because my charger would no longer work in the light fixture, outside.  I do not have outdoor electricity or water, outdoors, for that matter, so I found a big extension chord, and an area where there was enough energy output.  Voila, that worked.  But, I had to put a huge sign on my door for the kids, not to trip on the extension chord.  I even called them on their cell phones.  I just didn't want anyone to get hurt, coming in the door.
     I have this place where my front door will not completely close airtight, but that serves a good purpose, even though not energy efficient, because I could put the chord through that small breeze way.
     So, much for figuring things out.  Now I can rest, alas.

No comments:

Post a Comment