Sunday, June 30, 2013

Great Styles/ Asymmetrical is In

     I really like some of the clothing being made now. I especially like the asymmetrical hems on skirts and dresses, as well as neck lines, for example on shirts, as well as hem lines on shirts, and asymmetrical sleeves.
     Before they even came out in stores, I bought a skirt on line, long in back and a little shorter in front, in teal, which I wear with a flowing teal cardigan and a tank top.
     I also got a Roxy dress, a white sun dress, mini in front, and knee length in back.  I wore it for my son's gig, birthday, with dark blue granny boots, because it was raining.  I'd have worn my moccasin woodstock boots, by Minnetonka, the leading maker of moccasins, but it was raining.  I had bought them in a wolf motif, Native American type store, where beautiful blankets and woven tapestries are sold, cheaper than on line, and having only one pair left in my size, I grabbed them, since they were on sale.  However, I could not wear them that night, because it was raining.   
     I wore a white cropped jacket, which I thought was a very pretty look, with a white hand bag.  
     There are other dresses, with unusual asymmetrical hemlines, on line, and they are modeled with cute ankle boots.  
     I am not crazy about all the designs I see, in terms of tops, like no sleeve at all, on one side, and a long bell sleeve on the other.  I do not know.  You would have to have a unique place to wear that to.  
     I did get a dress with a simple strap on one shoulder and a short ruffly sleeve on the other, in pink, short, very cute.  I guess that is why I am broke.  I like clothing too much.  Oh well.

2 comments:

  1. I agree, asymmetrical is nice. Love this picture of you at Margaritas too! We will have to go shopping and lunching one of these days :)

    ReplyDelete