Saturday, June 22, 2013

Australians are Not Sexy

     Some people, Americans mainly, I think, find Australians sexy.  I don't, but that is only because I was involved with an Australian guy, and he was not a very nice person.
     I guess I must have thought he was sexy at one time, because I wasted so much time, in a totally destructive relationship.
     I only even thought of this, because I ran out of the talking books I ordered, and was reading the ones the library sent me, that they chose, and it is a stupid romance novel, and the guy is Australian and supposedly sexy.
     I know there is more to the story than meets the eye, or ear in this case, but it is not that great.  The only thing it had in common with my novel, American Boys, is that fox hunting comes into play, but in my novel, I actually have the fox hunting trip as part of the story.  I think fox hunting is crazy, and mean, and stupid.  Don't ask me why I put it in my book, except that I wanted my character Lizzy to have a dad who liked hunting, and it is Thanksgiving in Massachusetts.  That is when they hunt red and gray foxes.  I watched a video, however, of fox hunting, and I hated it.  Not the kind on horse back, like royalty of England, King Charles type fox hunting, but more like outback type fox hunting.
     I do not even like Australian accents.  That is another thing.  Many Americans do, but I just hate them.  I half expect to get some hate mail from Australian BL's who might be my friends on Facebook, but that would be too much fun for me, because I would verbally kick ass, and I am not in a peaceful mood today.
     I know.  So much for the peace, love, hippie crap I always show on Facebook.  But, truthfully, deep down I have goodness, peace and tranquility, but I am not embracing that today.  Jung said you have to embrace your shadow, in order to be whole, and that is my angle.
     I am not drinking.  It is way too early in the day, so do not think this attitude I have is alcohol induced.  
     I guess I wouldn't hate the Aussi dude so much, had he not extorted all my money at the turn of the millennium, and had I not reached out to the Australian BL's who have money and run to India and the U.S. every ten seconds, if they could help me get at least fifteen hundred back.  They wouldn't, so I don't associate with them, not even the Baba, so called big wigs, whom I will not name.  
     Jeesh, I can't even afford to take a trip from Myrtle Beach to Charleston, anymore.  Last time I came home to an overdrawn bank account.
     I hope you realize that this is partly tongue and cheek, but for real.  I mean everything I said here is the God's honest truth.  
     Well, I am going to not dwell on creepy jerks, and enjoy a beautiful day on the Summer Solstice.  Honest expression is a positive thing.  And, by the way, this is not racism.  Australian is not a race.  Perhaps, it is hate speech, but they can send the hate right back, and I would just enjoy it tremendously. 

No comments:

Post a Comment