Thursday, September 20, 2012

Seeing Through Clear Filters

     OK, I know I am legally blind so who am I to talk about seeing anything anyway?  However, today my eye allergies were bothering me because I needed to change the air conditioning filters and I did.  I had vacuumed them to save money but this did no good.  My eyes feel fine now, but I realized that seeing through clear filters is important.
     Many of us get swayed off our own path by distractions, by things people tell us, but we and only we know our own truths.  For example:  I like many feel very insulted by Romney's words during the 50,000 dollar a plate dinner caught by a waiter, with a cell phone to record his words.
     Whatever your political views, I know you know what is right and wrong.  I have tried to view conspiracy theories to make it all the more complex, but I only find them unpatriotic and lame as I do criticizing the president in a way that is disrespectful.
     I think Obama's foreign policy is perfect. The prime minister of Israel said things have not been as secure for Israel under any administration ever as they are under Obama.  This was on CNN, a neutral channel.  
     I am Jewish and I support the president totally on everything.  I support him being a citizen, a disabled person, a woman, a patriot, a mother, a daughter, a sister.  I support the president of the U.S.A.,  of the people, President Obama, four more years.

No comments:

Post a Comment