Sunday, September 16, 2012

All About Coffee

     I love a good cup of coffee.  I was out of town at a friend's house.  Not characteristically I got up early to go to yoga with her.  I usually am not at all a morning person.  I sleep late, but I came down for breakfast after taking a shower.  There was fruit and fresh smoothies, etc..  I just cannot eat in the morning.  
     "Do you have any coffee?" I asked.  
     "I can make some," she answered, and she made it with a french press.  It was delicious.
     Since I came home our coffee maker broke down and I had coffee making appliances on my wish list, but I did not buy any.  Instead, I got coffee gifts for my birthday, a coffee bean grinder from my mother and arabica organic coffee from a friend.  I also bought Eight O'clock Bean Coffee whole beans.  The taste of fresh ground coffee beans makes so much difference, especially when ground finely.  I do not have a coffee maker, but my sons and I use a cone filter, pot, filters and boil water the old fashioned way.  It really tastes better.  I am a coffee connoisseur now.  However, in the picture I am drinking chai with my food, because I was at an Indian restaurant.  I also like chai, but there is nothing like a great cup of coffee.  Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment