Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Life is Not Fair but,...

     Resentment is unhealthy for everyone, and it never leads to anything good.  It is a waste of time energy and will not change anything.
     When I feel a resentment, I take a searching and fearless moral inventory of myself knowing that it is either fear, insecurity, self-esteem or sex relations threatened or destroyed, such as when you are left for someone.
     Sometimes life is unfair.  Some get second chances, and some do not.  I think it is just your karma and impressions.  Perhaps these can be modified, but perhaps not.  I think we can change our future karma, but maybe not our past already made karma from other life times for example or a long time ago in this life. 
     Sometimes I think I am being punished cosmically for something mean I might have said to someone when I was a child not thinking.  I will not tell the thing I am thinking about, because I am ashamed, but I guess I was just a little kid and did get a lecture from my daycare provider.  I was only five or six.
     Still, I do not think it really matters anymore.  Things are what they are.  My life is about family and working on my music and writing and trying to promote a positive world.  Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment