Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Stop with the Lie, Don't Be One Way this Day and...

     OK, so I got talked into going to see a movie I hated, Flight, don't get me wrong I love Denzel Washington.  I Just don't like manipulation.
OK, I know some need help, but where were you friend when I asked for help, when I offered help?  Don't give me this crap now, please.  I get it.  I really do.  But, I've been that route, been down every route, and just when I was getting on track.  I had ordered Return to Love by Marianne Williamson, because finally my mind is ready to wrap itself around the truth of the only thing I ever knew that truly made full sense, A Course in Miracles, and then I am proselytized to with twelve step crap.  I am only mad, because I have been there done that, and it is a load of crap. 
    I was beginning to see clearly, and this just stood in my god damn fucking way.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment