Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Small Stuff

     The other day after going to Starbucks with my sister and niece, we stopped at Big Lots.  I wanted to buy new pillows for the futon for overnight guests and my kids and me as well.
     I got two thick luxurious pillows and two light green luxurious pillow cases.  I looked at some satin ones which I thought were brown but my sister said were purple, I have trouble telling purple and brown.  I already had light purple satin pillow cases, but nonetheless I had my niece feel both to tell which one she thought she would rather put her face on.  She chose the green microfiber.  
     Last night I slept with them, but because I was used to my usual feather pillow on top of an old worn out pillow, I had weird dreams on the new pillows, so I put them back on the futon and slept with my old pillows.  I guess it takes getting used to.  Having luxurious pillows I mean.  They were really cheap though and so were the pillow cases, not in quality just price.  It reminded me of my mother's house, because she always has new bedding stuff.  So much for pillows.  This blog 'Sage Words' is like the show 'Seinfeld', about nothing.  LOL.  Actually, I find the little things interesting, the small pleasures in life that one can have gratitude for.     

No comments:

Post a Comment