Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Happy Fourth of July/ Independence Day

     To celebrate the 4th of July, you may be going to a get together, or having one, going to see fire works, or what not.  
     I intend to serve fresh strawberries, cut up, and real whip cream, from heavy cream and splenda for sweetener, served in a big, blue bowl.  
     My poor kids, when they were little.  I never let them have anything, except sparklers, in terms of fireworks, when they were kids, and they had to have a bucket of water to put them out in.  It is good to be careful, with fireworks.  
     I got a free tarot card reading tonight, on line, and I realized from the card I got, and its explanation, that I have been trying to conform to others, and have been afraid to be myself, or to follow my own intuition.
     I guess the idea is to be independent, and stop worrying about what others think and do.  It is okay to think as an individual, and preferable.  If that were not the case, nothing would ever be achieved, and no one would ever really be free.  

No comments:

Post a Comment