Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Truthfully

    I was promising myself to stay out of politics today because it really brought me into a bad space yesterday.  I went from feeling confident, sophisticated, intelligent and articulate, to feeling like a total failure altogether, and emotionally drained.
     But, I feel a little better and I will not again bare my soul, but I also will not pretend I think something is good, when I really do not just because it is the popular opinion.
      Obamacare is not going to help the poor, who have no coverage now.  As I said before, they will slip through the loop holes in the system, because they will not be able to buy insurance, pay the fine or qualify for Medicaid.  
     I am not going to go on about it.  Rather I will end with a joke.  A string went into a bar.  The bartender says, "I can't serve you."
So the string leaves and ties himself into a knot and goes back in and sits down at a booth.  The same bartender comes over and says, "Haven't I seen you in here before?"
     The strings says, " 'fraid not."

No comments:

Post a Comment