Thursday, December 22, 2011

yoga healing

     Yesterday I felt tired and anxious, a little stressed from trying to do too many projects at the same time, which is a 'don't' they say if you want to be successful.
     I met my friends at restorative yoga.  It was so relaxing.  I had never taken a yoga class with relaxation at the beginning.  Usually it is at the end, such emotional detoxification.  
     Afterwards I felt much better.  I suppose that is why it is 'restorative' yoga.  The darkness of the room was relaxing to my tired eyes.  It felt good to lie across my bolster, forwards and backwards, opening up the heart chakra.  
     It was great to see friends before we all went separate ways for the holidays, to do things with our families.  I was too impatient to not open my gift from Kathy.  To my surprise I received a green lavender scented candle for the heart chakra, a beautiful necklace, a beautiful green cardigan, green bangles and some white musk oil and lemon scented body oil, so lovely.  
     I have not a lot to say.  I think I will rest my eyes today and try to stay off the internet.  Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment