Monday, January 9, 2012

Why Does Life Make No Sense?

     I wanted to call this 'why life makes no sense', but I decided 'why does life make no sense?', question mark, because I do not know.  It seems like some of us incarnate into the wrong families in the wrong parts of the world, where we do not fit and even marry the wrong people.  
     Some of us go from situation to situation, relationship to relationship that do not work, try religions, cults, self-help groups, but the problems never go away.  If we have people in our lives who are toxic, it does not change, we just turn the other cheek and keep on getting smacked.
     I think Jesus said "turn the other cheek", but some people take it too far like 'turn the other cheek and go make cookies for the jerks that jumped you in the dark'.  I know this is extreme, but I actually know people naive enough to suggest such a thing.  I know they do not know what it is like to get jumped.  Otherwise they would not say anything so silly.
    How long can one wander in a place one does not belong?  Do others feel like I do sometimes?  Thoughts are universal, so I know they do.  It has been a difficult day.  Perhaps after the renewal of a good night sleep I will see things differently.  Sometimes things cannot go anywhere but up, and such a time is now.
     Someone told me I was wise today.  Perhaps this is true sometimes, but days like this it does not feel that way.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment