Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A Little Shopping Expedition

     I am a little excited.  In my quest for autonomy and
independence today I found a store that sells some really 
good name-brand clothing for online competitive prices.
     As usual I had to ask what color the pants were, but I could not beat the price, and I could actually try them on.
     Now my query is whether or not to order crocs even though I have some red ones which I wear to walk the dog.  I kind of hate them, but they are something to throw on in a hurry.  I figured if I got a more sophisticated muted color, I would be satisfied.  I really
got the idea of buying crocs from my brother, also an online shopper.  He told me he got some yellow ones.  Ooh, that sounds - attractive.  
     So, I will have you know I am considering the khaki  
unisex ones or the ballet style pink ones.  As Dr. Phil and a few others might say, "and how's that workin' for ya?"  That is a very clever thing to say, but why does it
annoy me?  Perhaps it is just a tad bit condescending.
But, it is cute nonetheless.
    So that is my shopping report.  Stay tuned for more stimulating topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment