Friday, March 22, 2013

Spring Cleaning/ Back Pain

     I have had a bad back lately, radiating down my left side, down the femur.  A friend gave me an alieve tablet, which I had never taken, only ibuprofen and tylenol.  It helped, so another friend is bringing me some.
     With my back hurting, I haven't been doing a whole lot, besides lying around, listening to talking books, and a little TV in the living room, but my back hurts less lying down than sitting.  Had some reiki done on me as well.
     But, during the times my back is not hurting, I have been cleaning, washing curtains, dusting, vacuuming, sweeping, because my son is coming home and has allergies and asthma.  I realize I may have overdone it a bit yesterday.  I was also informed that ice alternated with heat is good, whereas I had only been using heat.  I will survive, and I realize I am talking about back pain more than cleaning, so I should have called this blog back pain.  In fact I am going to change it, lol.
     I suppose I could have written the usual stuff about forgiveness, love and acceptance, etc., but all I can think of is back pain.  Some of the talking books I receive for the blind, in the mail, are boring, depending on the reader as well as the writer.  Now I am reading The Dog that Came in From the Cold.
     And, this brings me to women who wear glasses.  Some men find us intelligent, but the truth is we just can't see well.  A little comic relief, although lame I know.
     So, back to boring books and hurting back, and not much cleaning now, but I think it's clean enough.  For now.  I was tempted to go to a doctor and get a prescription for vicadin or something, but that would be a last resort.  I had a chiropractor, but unfortunately, we went out on a few dates, and he told me he was in love with his ex girlfriend, after we saw her once at a pot luck, so I said I never wanted to see him again.  He is a jerk anyway, not even handsome.  I know that is mean, but hey, he was a real goof ball.  Men can be so stupid.  No offense guys, and by the way nothing happened with him at all.  I swear on the bible.  Or God Speaks for Baba lovers.  Adios amigos.  By the way, I am eating Indian food and chai at Bombay at the Beach, in the picture on this blog.  It was taken a little over a year ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment