Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Darkness

I hear the music in the darkness,
In a place where I drown to nothingness,
And yet this nothingness is peaceful,
Longing to write the words down with a pen,
And yet this pen is dry, the paper a napkin.

I try to hide in the real world,
Yet at the same time wish to be seen,
Like a paradox of thought,
And everywhere have been.

Life is not eternal,
The only chance of happiness internal,
For everything I ever learned is but a lie,
Perhaps the answer is somewhere in the
distant sky.

I am not who I was yesterday,
And yet sometimes feel the same,
It's like a ridiculous play, theatre of the absurd,
Perhaps but a game,
Yet in it, not glory nor fame.

The way I see it, ignorance wins each time,
They do not learn, but there is no crime,
Except for the lack of understanding that always prevails,
And in this lonely absence of consciousness,
All I find is nothingness,
And then again, nothingness is peaceful,
Like music in the darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment