Saturday, November 10, 2012

No More Course in Miracles

     Never put anyone on a pedestal.  It never works.  I know.   I have tried it, and it always ends in disaster.  I do not mean in romantic relationships, but in one on one human relations of any kind.  I have seen it objectively and experienced it subjectively many times.
     I have lost interest in the Course in Miracles, because although there are wonderful people who lecture, write books, speak, give classes, etc., but they are just people like you and me, including the writer of the book.
     Yes, I am sure Helen was inspired by Jesus, and perhaps he was with her, but the truth is, Jesus died and suffered on the cross. Baba followers will beg to differ.  I do not care. 
      Many Jews were crucified by the Romans.  Just read about Masada.  Jews were crucified in concentration camps during WWII.  Still I believe Jesus suffered for man and womankind and no one can ever compete with that, not even Meher Baba.  If so, why would Mehera, his beloved have to suffer so?  Just my opinion.
     Also, I am constantly asked why I don't come to India, especially by Indians who do not realize that some Americans are poor.  Are the people who get to India all the time because they are 'loaded' any more spiritual than the poor who can't go?  Or the disabled?  Look at this, liberal Baba followers.
     Not all Americans are the stereotype you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment