Friday, June 22, 2012

I Wish

     Although I am OK with who I am, I think it might
be awesome to be a major free spirit.  Some people think
I am already one, but what I mean is like someone who blows bubbles, runs through fields, swims often in the ocean
and wears hot pink lipstick.  I don't know.
     I am just so organized.  I plan out what I am going to
wear.  I file everything.  I am super neat and organized.
I guess it may be a Virgo thing, but it may be the fact
that I am visually impaired and have to know where stuff is.
     I have the right amount of stuff when it comes to dishes, cooking supplies, furniture, etc., but sometimes I think if I
had less clothes it would be simpler.  Why do I have so
many clothes, I wonder?  Since we have a small home, I have to keep
them all in my room which is small too, so between
clothes and everything else, books, journals, lotions
and creams, it gets a bit cluttered.  I wish I could
do the feng shuei thing.  That would be excellent.
     I would like to have a big living room with a white
sofa, like Sufis have and just a few pillows and a
plant.  Then I would like to have a big open room with
a large bed with a chaise lounge at the foot of it.
     The living room would have a huge window looking
out at trees.  Then there would be a screened in
porch with a hammock and plants, flowering plants
like hibiscus, geraniums, african violets and petunias.
     Oh, and the bathroom would have a jacuzzi.  It would
also have a dressing room with an antique mirror, and a walk
in closet, but no clutter, just clarity and brightness.  It would be
neat if you could have a window in the bathroom as well, and
I think black and white tiles would be classy.
     Then it would be nice to vacation at a cabin on a lake in the
middle of nowhere except one little convenience store not too
far away.  The cabin would have a fire place and in the morning
you could sip your coffee and orange juice outside looking at
the lake and go for a swim.
     That would be my idea of a fabulous existence.  But, I am
content enough with life as it is.  I am just dreaming.  It is OK
sometimes to dream about how things could be, maybe not now possible, but it does not hurt to dream as long as you appreciate what you have and do not get carried away.  As long as you stay in touch with reality, it is OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment