Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Scrapbooking

     One of my old hobbies besides crocheting and sewing was scrapbook making.  I made baby books for my children with our hospital bracelets and first haircut, milestones, etc..  Also, I put their achievements in them like the carnation and ribbon from the principle when David was on the high school swim team and Teddy's honoroll award.
     Since then I have made some scrap books just for fun.  All you need is a book, either with sleeves or just paper pages, stickers, icons, favorites photos, scrapbook paper to cut into any shapes you want or to back and frame photos and corner holders if you like.  It is really free in terms of how you want to design it.  There is usually a theme, wedding, special times with kids growing up, my mom's book coming out party, whatever you want to make a book about.  It is like blogging, the subject is subjective.  That was a pun.  Ha ha.
     So all you really need is a pen to label things and you are set to go. I did have wedding books, but I let my ex have them.
     I am being just silly now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment