Sunday, December 1, 2013

A Time For Change





     Did you ever just realize that you had to change your life in ways?  You could not continue with the way things were, possibly certain people that did not mesh with your consciousness any longer.  Perhaps, you just wanted a fresh start.
     I feel that way now.  I cannot move or anything, but I want to change people, places and things, that is outside my family and my online circles.  I appreciate my Facebook friends, as well as blog followers and Youtube subscribers.
     I think I am just at this point where I do not want to do things my heart is not truly in.  I want to follow my heart.  When you have an obligation to fill, and a promise, then by all means, it is good to carry it out, but then, and I mean for me, now, I want to do the things that truly make me happy.  I want to live a life I truly believe in, and not just carry on with what others want from me.
     Sometimes, friendships are not all we would like them to be, or perhaps they just leave us feeling empty and unfulfilled.  You always have a right to clean house, and to surround yourself with those who you feel good around.  I do not want to be around people who treat me in ways that are undesirable, or that I cannot really be comfortable around.  Sometimes, you just start seeing through people, especially when they are doing obvious things, such as social climbing, kissing up to people, whatever.  If you find it less than honest or distasteful, then why be around that?
     The road to evil is paved with good intentions.  Sometimes the 'do gooders' are the worst, the most annoying, and the most offensive, the rule followers, the sticklers.  I hate them, lol.  I am not sure if I am making sense to you, but I am making perfect sense to myself.
     I am ready to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment